Halloween candies are potentially harmful, if not fatal, for dogs. But that doesn’t mean your pets should be left out of the Halloween festivities and treats! Try these frozen dog treats a try. For more concerns regarding Halloween, read our article on how to prepare for Halloween Safety for your pet.
- 1 cup non-fat plain frozen yogurt
- ½ cup canned puree pumpkin
- ¼ cup water
Pumpkin ice tube tray (or any ice cube tray will do)
- Mix yogurt, water, and pumpkin puree in one bowl. You can gradually add more water to the mixture to create a more liquid consistency for easy pouring later on.
- Pour mixture into ice cube tray.
- Freeze for 3-4 hours (or overnight).
- Serve on ice if your pup is slow to eat treats.