Have you considered pet insurance for your pet?
An upset stomach one month, that leads to urinary problems, ulcers, and ultrasounds. The bills add up and in that moment, all you can do is to say yes to anything that will keep your pet happy and healthy. Pet insurance is one way to see a return investment on being proactive and protecting your pet of any future health concerns and wellness exams.
Vet Recommended: Nationwide
Whole Pet with Wellness Plan
Pricing: Starts at $64/month. Get a direct quote online.
- Veterinary exams, including wellness, specialty, and emergency exams.
- Preventive care, including vaccinations, teeth cleanings, and spay/neuter.
- Hospitalization and surgeries, including preventive and elective procedures.
- Injuries and illnesses, including cancer and hereditary/congenital conditions.
- Diagnostic testing, including X-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds.
- Prescribed nutritional supplements, therapeutic diets, and medications.
- Prescribed holistic, alternative, and preventive care.
Does not cover:
- Pre-existing conditions
Non-veterinary fees* (*Such as grooming, tax, waste disposal, boarding, and fees for treatment of pre-existing conditions.)
- Boarding / grooming
A Typical Claim
When X-rays revealed a tangle of hair ties in Charlie’s stomach, Nationwide reimbursed his family for nearly the entire cost of the surgery.
- Vet fees: $3,826
- Out-of-pocket total: $488 (Includes: Waste disposal: $17, Annual deductible: $100, 10% Co-insurance: $371)
- Reimbursement: $3,338
Where to start
Visit Nationwide's pet insurance website at www.BestPetInsuranceEver.com to get a quote on a plan for your pets.
Hear From Us Again
Don't forget to subscribe to our email newsletter for more recipes, articles, and clinic updates delivered to your inbox (here). Or, you can keep up to date by liking and following our Facebook page (here).